There are more ways than ever to tell your story. The challenge is doing it well. We offer a full range of services across a range of channels. For help on your latest video, brochure, postcard or e-card, contact Stephen Watt.
Projects tend to be discrete initiatives that have a beginning, middle and an end as opposed to a strategy which has a longer term view with several streams of work and layers of tactical elements within them. If you have an event coming up or you need a newsletter to send to your audience, contact us and we can help you figure out the best approach.
To keep us on track, here is a typical process we would follow to manage a project:
Step 1: Planning
- you contact Marketing and we have an initial meeting
- you provide information on scope, purpose, goals, budget and deadlines
- we complete a creative brief together
- Marketing will then propose an approach, which includes tactics, timelines, roles and responsibilities and whether we can do the work in-house or recommend the use of a vendor*
- you then sign off on a completed project plan and final creative brief
* If an external vendor is chosen, Marketing will brief the vendor on your behalf and work with them to develop a workback schedule. Once the schedule is agreed to, we will hand them off to you. When a vendor is used, we will include periodic check-ins with Marketing in the workback schedule to ensure we stay on track.
Step 2: Initial Production
- you create the first draft text or establish the key messages
- Marketing will finesse the text and/or messaging
- you approve the final text and/ or messaging
- designer is engaged
Step 3. Design
- Design develops concepts
- you sign off on the concept you like best
Step 4. Feedback and Approvals
- feedback on first set of designs captured
- designer implements changes
- you sign off on design
Step 5. Production and Delivery
- depending on what is getting made, a supplier is chosen
- competitive quotes are obtained if the cost is over $5000
- design is sent to the supplier
- piece delivered
We will input the project plan into a shared outlook calendar and set up meetings in advance so we all are tracking towards the same schedule.