Media Wall Content Development
The media wall and digital signage are Rotman’s voice to the world. It can be used to promote your event and much of the content can also be re-purposed on social channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
The Media Wall has been developed to inspire and inform students, faculty, staff and visitors to Rotman about what is happening at the School.
Things to know about the wall:
- there is no sound so your idea needs to stand for itself visually
- the borders around each screen create a black grid - good design accommodates the grid and poorly thought-through design is dominated by it. Work with us to create the images and everyone’s experience will be better.
At Rotman there are three types of digital signs:
- events of the day (automated listing) and building directory
- promotional screens that paint a picture of life at Rotman
- local informational screens that serve a specific function
SUBMITTING PRE-EXISTING CONTENT
- Design & Format: If you have pre-existing designs/content that you would like to be featured on the media wall or one of the digital screens throughout Rotman, please make sure it is created in a 16:9 ratio. Adobe files (Illustrator, InDesign, Flash or Photoshop) are preferred in case we need to make changes. Contact us to submit your content.
- Review Process: Please ensure that all submissions are made at least 5 business days prior to when you want your content to be displayed. This will give us ample time to review your designs and make changes if necessary.
NEW CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
If you would like us to create unique content for the media wall or one of the digital screens please follow these 4 easy steps:
- Plan Ahead. Don't leave things to the last minute.
- Gather all your elements (visuals, logos, content) and think about what you want to say.
- Contact us at least 5-10 business days before you wish your content to be displayed.
We will follow up with you several days later to review the design. Agree on approach and sign-off. We will take care of the rest.
- Enjoy the results.