Reunite at Rotman Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the registration fee?
Pricing for Reunite 2020 will be available in summer 2020. Stay tuned for details!
2. What does the registration fee include?
3. Where does Reunite at Rotman take place?
Friday Fireside chats and Dean's Reception, and Saturday sessions will take place at the Rotman School of Management, 105 St. George St., Toronto, ON, M5S 3E6. See map.
Reunion Year celebrations will take place at various locations, to be announced closer to the date.
4. What are Reunion Years?
Reunion Years are an annual tradition where alumni can come back to Rotman for a special celebration exclusive to their class. Reunions are held the same weekend as homecoming weekend. In 2020, Rotman will be celebrating graduation years ending in a “5” or “0” + 2019.
To learn more about Reunion Year celebrations, and how to become involved as a reunion ambassador, contact Sarah Tron at email@example.com, or 416-978-4234.
5. Can I attend the Rotman Alumni Awards Dinner? Is the fee included in my registration?
The Rotman Alumni Awards Dinner is not included in the weekend registration price. Individual tickets may be available to purchase closer to the date. More information coming in summer 2020.
6. I graduated before the School was renamed the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, am I still able to attend?
Absolutely! All degrees and program areas are welcome, including graduates of Rotman Commerce, Executive Programs, Rotman-ICD programs, and the Initiative for Women in Business.
7. Who will be at Reunite at Rotman?
When you register for Reunite, make sure to opt in to include yourself on the attendee list so your classmates will know you're coming! A down-loadable list of attendees will be available closer to the date of Reunite 2020.
8. I am having issues registering. Help!
Registration for Reunite at Rotman will open in summer 2020. Stay tuned for details! Save the date: October 16-17, 2020.
9. I am still a student, can I attend?
Students can join Friday Fireside Chats for free.
We also encourage students to attend session on Saturday, at a special student to be announced closer to the date.
10. I am coming from out of town, are there preferred hotels and accommodations?
We are in the process of negotiating special rates for the Reunite weekend. More information coming soon!