Admissions and Fees
Minimum admission requirements:
● 8 years of work experience, with at least 3 years at the management level
● If you have a recognized undergraduate degree (preferred), you have the choice of writing the EMBA Diagnostic Tool (EDT), the GMAT or the GRE. Preference will be given to GMAT (or GRE equivalent ) scores of 550 or higher. Copies of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you have attended will be required for admission.
● If you do not have an undergraduate degree that is recognized by the University of Toronto, you must write the GMAT or GRE. Preference will be given to GMAT (or GRE equivalent) scores of 550 or higher.
● Ability to work in teams and demonstrate leadership skills
● Two professional reference letters and a letter of support from your employer
All candidates must be proficient in English. Some applicants may need to complete a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Contact us to find out if this is a requirement for you.
Ready to apply?
Click "apply now" to fill out our pre-application form. Once we have reviewed your pre-application, we will call you within two business days to discuss your candidacy. If all goes well, you’ll be asked to submit a formal application package, including a $300 CAD application fee.
The admissions committee will notify you within one week of your acceptance to the EMBA program.