Fees and expenses
Calculate your costs
Learn about our tuition fees and living expenses you can expect during your time in Toronto, as a student and after graduation.
Annual Tuition Fees: Full-Time Class of 2016
Applicable to students entering the Full-Time MBA program in 2014.
||Total Tuition Fee
||1st Year Tuition
||2nd Year Tuition
|Canadian Citizens & Permanent Residents
* In addition to the Annual Tuition Fees noted above, University incidental fees, including required and optional fees, are approximately $1,300 for domestic students, and approximately $1,800 - $2,000 for international students. Rotman compulsory ancillary fees amount to approximately $1,100 to cover the cost of course materials. Additional Rotman ancillary fees will be charged on a ‘pay per service’ basis (i.e. participation in Study Tours, registration in Academic & Professional Development workshops etc.) and will be collected by the Program Services Office.
Please note that Tuition Fees, University incidental fees and the Rotman ancillary fees are set annually and are subject to change. The University Incidental Fee referenced above is subject to approval by the Governing Council’s annual meeting in Spring 2014.
Typical Living Expenses
The following is an estimate of the minimum funds a single student will need for living expenses for the first 12 months in Toronto:
- Tuition (Domestic students) $41,258
- Tuition (International students) $48,293
- Textbooks $2,000
- Laptop $1,600 – $2,000
- Accommodation $8,000 – $14,000
- Food $4,000 – $5,500
- Personal Expenses $2,000
- Public transportation $1,300
- Utilities $1,200
- Health Insurance (UHIP) for International students $756
Total $62,114 – $77,049
Costs, which will vary by individual, are listed in Canadian dollars and based on residency in downtown Toronto.