The Omnium Global Executive MBA is an innovative program that will change the way you think. One of the first truly global programs of its kind, it’s an intensive 18-month degree program based in key business centres on four continents. You emerge with the skills to lead in an increasingly globalized business environment, a new network of international contacts, and invaluable insights on how to advance your career.
Omnium is a collaboration between two of the world’s premier business schools: the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto, Canada, and the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. You’ll receive two masters degrees: an MBA from the University of Toronto and a Global Executive MBA from St. Gallen.
Learn more about our partner universities and affiliate institutions around the world.
Omnium’s reputation is built on its outstanding and international faculty. They’re distinguished by their authority in the business world and accessibility to students.
Omnium’s rigorous admission criteria are based on a combination of academic abilities, interpersonal skills, and employment credentials. We look for high achievers who can already demonstrate significant professional success and potential for advancement. Typically, students are experienced managers who have lived and worked in at least two countries.
Read more about Omnium Global Executive MBA Admissions & Fees
Enriched Learning Environment
Students are selected for their motivation, professional and personal achievements, potential for continuing success, and strong interpersonal skills. Because of this, our classes are a stimulating learning environment in which students can crosspollinate ideas with others as talented and capable as they are.
Omnium faculty members are renowned for their cutting-edge research, consulting relationships with major companies, and authority in the business world. The practical knowledge and corporate insights they teach will benefit your organization directly:
- Participants apply the knowledge and techniques learned from their courses directly to their on-the-job responsibilities.
- Individual and group consulting projects incorporated into the curriculum are based on actual situations faced by our program participants and their employers.
- In-company consulting projects allow sponsoring companies to gain new understanding of the latest advancements in management, operations and strategic practices.
- By joining the Omnium program, participants immediately gain access to the knowledge and experience of a network of seasoned international business managers – their fellow classmates, who come from around the world.
- Residencies in China, South America, Europe, India, the Middle East and North America offer students the chance to explore business development opportunities for their companies.
Return on Investment
Benefits to sponsoring organizations continue long after their employees graduate from Omnium. These include:
- The direct and immediate transfer of leading-edge management practices to their operations. Employees have expanded abilities allowing them to take on much wider roles and responsibilities for their organizations.
- Your top performers learn valuable analytical and team-working skills that they are encouraged to apply to their work.
- Gaining fresh insights and potential solutions to actual corporate challenges through involvement in group and individual consulting projects that analyze current organizational issues, including those in their own companies.
- Increased opportunities to recognize and adopt best practices and adapt to changing conditions.
- Participants often take advantage of their residencies in China, Europe, South America, India, the Middle East and North America to explore business development opportunities for their companies.
- Alumni enjoy ongoing access to the resources and professional network of the Rotman School, the University of Toronto, the University of St. Gallen, and our international business school partners. This global network of contacts includes industry leaders, top business consultants, government officials, experienced business scholars, program participants and alumni who are all active members of the Omnium community.
How the Executive MBA Can Pay for Itself
Students have been able to deliver ﬁve- to six- ﬁgure savings to their companies as a result of in-company projects completed during the Omnium Global EMBA program.
The program includes real-life projects that answer challenging business problems.That’s one of the many beneﬁts of a program that allows students to continue to work full-time while they study.
Read more about the return on investment for individuals and for employers.
Please click here to apply to the Omnium Global Executive MBA Program: