Admissions and Fees
Minimum admission requirements:
- Five years’ work experience, with at least three years at the management level
- If you have a recognized undergraduate degree (preferred), you have the choice of writing the EMBA Diagnostic Test (EDT), the GMAT or the GRE. Preference will be given to GMAT (or GRE equivalent) scores of 550 or higher.
- If you do not have an undergraduate degree recognized by the University of Toronto, you must write the GMAT or GRE. Preference will be given to GMAT (or GRE equivalent) scores of 550 or higher.
- Ability to work in teams and demonstrate leadership skills
- Two professional reference letters and a letter of support from your employer
- We prefer candidates who will be working full-time for the duration of the program
All candidates must be proficient in English. Some applicants may need to complete a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Contact us to find out if this is a requirement for you.
The Omnium Global Executive MBA class travels to different countries each with its own visa requirements. You are responsible for ensuring your eligibility to obtain a visa to travel to each of those countries before beginning the program. You are also responsible for applying for and obtaining the necessary visa in a timely manner prior to each module. Failure to obtain a visa to one of the destination countries may compromise your ability to complete the program.
Ready to apply?
Click here to fill out our pre-application form. Once we’ve determined your fit, we’ll call you within two business days to schedule an interview. If all goes well, you’ll be asked to submit a formal application package, including a $300 CAD application fee. An admissions decision will be made, and we will contact you with the result, within one week.