The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Master of Finance Application Deadlines
Applications for 2019 entry to the Master of Finance program are closed.
We still have limited spaces for strong domestic candidates to start this Fall. If you wish to be considered, first ensure you meet our admissions criteria, then submit your resume for review stating you wish to start in 2019.
Submit your resume
Applications for Fall 2020 entry will open in October 2019.
Class of 2022 (starting Fall 2020) application deadlines
- November 13th, 2019
- February 12th, 2020
- April 8th, 2020
- June 10th, 2020
Contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
4 ways to receive a GMAT exemption
You are exempt from GMAT if you:
- passed the CFA Level II exam, or
- passed the three-day UFE for CPA, CA designation, or
- have obtained a professional designation in Engineering (P.Eng) or Actuarial Science (ACIA or FCIA)
- graduated from the University of Toronto with High Distinction
Supporting document highlights
- You do not have to write the GMAT or GRE before you begin the application process.
- GMAT or GRE scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be submitted after the deadline, following submission of the application.
- Admissions decisions for all applicants are made on a rolling basis. A decision will be made after your completed application and all supporting documents have been received.