Continuing Studies Resources (Nov 2014)
These resources are for academic use only.
- Financial data for public companies and industry reports. Can search by company or go to the Report Search tab to find industry reports.
- To run company screenings/find competitors, go to "Advanced Search" and select the relevant criteria. To find NAICS or SIC codes, go to our research guide.
- Go to Screening & Analysis to find analyst reports. Make sure to log off when finished by selecting the log off button in the top right corner. If receiving notice that site is full, contact the BIC as only 20 users can access this database at a time.
3. Standard & Poors NetAdvantage
- Excellent U.S. industry reports in drop-down menu. Usually updated twice a year, some sub-industry reports available. Company reports include how to analyze company, stock reports, and more.
- News articles, journal articles, company information, market research, industry profiles.
5. EMIS (Emerging Markets Information Service)
- Select "Access Now" under Client Login on the right side. Select country/countries of interest and then search for company profiles, industry information, etc. Information is available in native languages of the country and English.
For research assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the BIC or Holly Inglis, Public Services Librarian.