May 9, 2017 Introduction to Library Resources
Library Calendar with Summer Hours
1. CPA Canada Standards and Guidance Collection (CPACHB)
To find the Income Tax Act, choose "Subscriptions" and select Federal Income Tax Collection Platinum Student Edition (FITAC Platinum SE)
2. Quick Reference Guide and Quick Reference Card
The Quick Reference Card has search tips on the first page (they are on the last page of the Quick Reference Guide)
Choose the ? box next to Fetch to see the list of Fetch codes for that section.
3. The print copy of the Practitioner's Income Tax Act (2016, 49th Edition) is in the BIC, call number KE 5753.9. P86 2017. It is a reference copy and does not circulate, it can be used in the library only.
4. To search the library catalogue, go to https://onesearch.library.utoronto.ca/
5. For quick links to business databases, go to Databases by Subject. Mergent and IBISWorld are linked there. Capital IQ is available in the Finance Lab or on the Finance Lab terminal in the BIC.
If you have any further questions, please contact Holly Inglis or Sean Forbes. The general library e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.