SYNOPSIS: Presented by the Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy in partnership with the University Health Network Office of Technology Development & Commercialization, the goal of this workshop is to address the key strategic trends to aid those working within the industry as well as entrepreneurs or new entrants to the medical devices arena. Topics and examples will focus on Canadian and global companies.
ROTMAN LINK AND LEARN SERIES CERTIFICATE
For those who attend four sessions in the Link and Learn Series you may be eligible for a certificate of completion.
- October 29, 2018 - Procurement and Innovation Session: Implementing Value-Based Procurement - A Case Study
- November 13, 2018 - Health IT Session 1: What Comes Next for Digital Health?
- November 20, 2018 - Global Health Session: The Political Economy of Universal Health Care: Reaching the Hard to Reach
- December 4, 2018 - Health IT Session 2: Artificial Intelligence and Healthcare
- February 11, 2019 - MedTech Strategy Workshop: Key Trends in MedTech Strategy
- February 13, 2019 - Health IT Session 3: How Ontario`s Digital Entrepreneurs Are Creatively Destroying and Modernizing Healthcare
- March 5, 2019 - Health IT Session 4: How Innovative Entrants are Changing the Way We Think About Delivering Healthcare
The certificate is available to all Rotman students, as well as anyone from the broader public. If you attend four sessions in total you are eligible for the certificate, with one exception – if a student attends all three MedTech sessions they will be eligible for a certificate. A person may take up to two years to complete the necessary sessions for a module sticker or the certificate. Details of events will be posted above and updated on an on-going basis.
For more information on the Rotman Link and Learn Series Certificate please contact Rosemary Hannam, Senior Research Associate - Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy, at email@example.com.
Pamela Winsor is a forward thinking and a highly energized health leader who leads a stellar team, focused on healthcare's transformation to a more value based model. An executive who leverages industry’s extensive thought leadership and global reach, to align partners - educating and translating value-based healthcare key learnings and best practices across Canada, so we provide the right care in the right place at the right time.
About the Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy:
Driving Excellence in Healthcare Management
Healthcare represents a huge and growing sector in all industrialized economies and is representative of the service and knowledge-oriented focus of the 21st century economy. The Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy brings an innovative research agenda together with world-ranked business learning to successfully raise the level of management in complex healthcare organizations.
NEW - Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences:
The pace of change in healthcare and the life sciences sector has been accelerating, creating a demand for professionals who can navigate the strategic, economic, political, and social undercurrents that are changing the face of this global structure. To meet the challenge, the Rotman School of Management is introducing its Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences. Grounded in world-class thought leadership and practical instruction, this 18-month program will you help develop the expertise you need to drive your career.