Customers are engaged socially online, which has altered their expectations for brand interactions. They want to be engaged, not simply managed. Social CRM facilitates that engagement through a strategy and applications approach that combines the influence of online customer communities and the reach of social networks with traditional CRM systems.
This three-day learning program designed for executives with responsibility for CRM initiatives with a special emphasis on Social CRM. Social CRM is a new philosophy and business strategy that combines the power of online customer communities, broader social networks and traditional CRM systems for the purpose of engaging customers in collaboration and conversation. The program is designed to help participants build customer-focused organizations and identify the changing needs of their customers.
In partnership with:
Who Should Attend
This program is most suitable for:
- Directors and VPs of Marketing, Public Relations and Customer Service
- Directors and VPs of Digital/Online Strategy
- Brand and Product Managers
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Agency Creative and Media Directors
- PR/Advertising Agency Account Services Managers
Learn how to evolve your traditional CRM to Social CRM
- Optimize the customer experience by focusing on people, process and technology associated with customer interactions and touch points
- Find, communicate with and engage customers where they are conversing online and participating socially
- Unlock value in social conversation to identify and cultivate brand advocates
Realize the real value of Social CRM
- Change how you do business and improve the customer experience while building a network of brand advocates
- Extend your reach and influence organically through your brand advocates, preserving budget and resources
- Develop more targeted, focused product development, marketing and brand awareness strategies based on ongoing customer feedback
Transition your organization toward a Social CRM strategy and applications approach
- Build a customer-focused community to support your strategy
- Acquire data to identify brand advocates and to inform social marketing campaigns
- Integrate Social CRM with traditional CRM systems to cascade actionable insights across the enterprise
- Participate in the social web
- Leverage analytics to initiate proactive response to trends as they emerge
This program has been approved for 31.87 recertification points under section A of the Recertification of the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA™).
This program will be held at the Rotman School of Management in Toronto, Ontario. Program days begin with breakfast between 7:00am and 8:00am. Sessions typically start at 8:00am and end at 5:00pm.
- Understanding the Convergence of Social Media and CRM
- Building a Social CRM Strategy & Framework for your Organization
- ROI of Social Media: Myths, Truths and How To Measure
- Hands-on-Lab: Getting the Most out of your Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Special Guest Speaker Presentation (Q&A Session)
- The Science of Gamification & How to design Gamification Models
- The Physics of Social Influence: How to Connect & Win Over Influencers
- Applying Social Media Legal and Ethical Best Practices
- Behavioral Economics and the Value of Customers
- Putting Your Social CRM Strategy into Action: How to drive user adoption across your organization (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service)
- How to select the Social CRM technology platform that right for your Organization
- Certificate Ceremony
How to Apply
Fee: $3,500 CAD
Included in program fee*:
- all program materials and supplies
- completion certificate
- class-day meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks)
Each application is reviewed by Rotman’s admissions committee to ensure participants have the appropriate academic and work experience.
Before beginning the application process, please review the application policies. To apply, complete the online application form.
Apply NowSocial CRM: Managing Customer Engagement Using Social Media and CRM
Participant Notification Process
If space is available and eligibility requirements are met, participants will receive a notice of admission within 10 days of receipt of a completed application and fee deposit.
Several payment options are available for this program. Payments can be made online. Applicants will be redirected to a secure online payment website after completion of the application form. Deposits will be refunded to applicants not accepted to the program.
Rotman Executive Program graduates or Rotman MBA / EMBA alumni are eligible for a discount equivalent to 10% of the program tuition. In addition, a 10% discount is also available for HRPA members. Where program applicants are eligible for more than one fee reduction, only the greater discount will be applied towards the tuition fee. Discounts are not redeemable for cash.
*Participants will be responsible for their own travel, accommodation and incidental costs. Participants requiring accommodation during the program are eligible for preferred Rotman rates at select hotels. For more infomation contact an Executive Programs representative at email@example.com.
The Rotman Executive Programs Centre for CRM Excellence
The launch of the Rotman Executive Programs Centre for CRM Excellence on July 5, 2010 marked the first time that a technology solutions provider like Microsoft Canada Inc. and an academic institution like the Rotman School of Management came together to create a hub for executive level CRM education.
This joint initiative is housed within Rotman Executive Programs with a focus on research, building intellectual capital, and developing unique, powerful and interactive CRM educational programs.
Watch the video to hear the founders discuss their vision and the opportunities that this collaboration brings to the CRM industry.