1) I am unable to write my GMAT/GRE test due to test center closures in my country and therefore will be unable to submit my application on time. How will this impact my application?
Both the GMAT and the GRE tests are offered online and we strongly encourage you to book a test date in advance of our application deadlines so that you can submit your completed application by the Application deadline date. While you can submit your application without a GMAT score, we would not assess applications that are missing any components or supplementary documents.
2) As Visa Application Center closures and processing delays continue, I am not sure will get my Study Permit by the July 4, 2022 deadline. Can this deadline be extended?
We expect that despite significant processing delays, international applicants who are admitted in Rounds 1 and 2 should receive their Study permits by the July 4th deadline. However given the uncertainty we understand that there may be further delays. We will continue to monitor developments and revise the deadline accordingly.
3) Will my offer of admission be affected by the current situation?
We understand that the introduction of measures in response to the current situation has impacted students from many regions. At present, we do not anticipate that this will prevent students from enrolling at U of T in the Fall and have no plans to rescind or defer offers. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will update our communication and notifications as needed. You should continue to monitor your email and these FAQs regularly for any important updates.
4) If travel restrictions are still in place in the Fall, will the start of the program be delayed?
We understand that the introduction of measures in response to the current situation have impacted students from many regions. At present we do not anticipate that this will prevent students from enrolling at U of T in the Fall and have no plans to delay Fall classes. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will update our communication and notifications as needed. You should continue to monitor your email and these FAQs regularly for any important updates.
5) What resources should I be looking to get the most current information on polices and provisions being implemented by the Canadian government?
Here are some additional links for more information on policies and provisions being implemented by the government:
6) I would like to pay my confirmation deposit but the university is not accepting bank drafts or wire transfers at this time. How can I pay my deposit online?
You can pay your confirmation deposit by credit card. The system allows you to do multiple transactions if required. Once you make the payment, the FT MBA Admissions team will get notified immediately and you will receive an email confirmation that the payment was successful. If you are international, we will also be sending you the letter you will need to apply for your study permit along with the receipt of payment.