What we look for
- High aspirations
- Leadership experience
- History of impact
- Communication and presence
We look for mid- to senior-level experienced professionals from industry, providers and service delivery organizations, consulting firms, public agencies, the sciences, and payers in the healthcare and life sciences sector around the world who seek to advance their leadership careers.
Typical entry requirements are:
- 8+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years in a mid-to-senior leadership, management, or administrative role (or equivalent)
- Base of knowledge of healthcare or life sciences organizations
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- English language proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS score required for non-English language degrees
- Successful completion of the GMAT/GRE or the Rotman Executive Diagnostic Test (EDT) is required as part of the application process.
- Current employment in the healthcare or life sciences sectors preferred.
Round 1: November 21, 2022
Round 2: March 6, 2023
Round 3: June 7, 2023
We encourage international students to apply to earlier rounds in order to allow enough time for study permit applications.
Our personalized approach aims to streamline your application process, and ensure that the program is the right fit for your career and personal goals.
We recommend applying early: we admit candidates on a rolling basis, space is limited, and the earlier you apply the greater your chances of a merit-based entrance award.
1. Submit your resume for pre-assessment.
2. We appreciate, and will respond to, all resume submissions. If your application has potential to move forward we’ll schedule an informal meeting (in-person or virtual) to discuss your experience and career goals, and the next steps.
3. If the informal meeting indicates a potential fit with the program, the next step is an interview (in-person or virtual) with the admissions team. If you pass the interview, we’ll invite you to apply.
4. Application (we’ll provide access to this section of the Rotman portal):
* This can be an unofficial transcript if you don’t yet have your official one. A conditional offer of admission may be issued by the Admissions Committee based on a pending official transcript.
** Once you’ve started your application, you’ll need to pass the required test. While you can take the test at any time, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible so your application can move to the next step.
*** For the EDT, we offer instructions and tutorials, and most people pass it on their first or second attempt.
5. Complete applications (including test scores) are presented to the Admissions Committee for review, and our admissions team will get back to you as soon as a decision is made. This is usually within two weeks after your application has been reviewed.
We appreciate your considering Rotman’s GEMBA-HLS for your graduate business education and we look forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions about the admission process, please contact us.
Classes begin every fall.
Connect and chat with us today to see if the program is the right fit for you.