The program is designed for professionals from the healthcare and life sciences sector around the world who seek to advance their leadership careers.
What we look for
- High aspirations
- Leadership experience
- History of impact
- Communication and presence
We look for mid- to senior-level experienced professionals from industry, providers and service delivery organizations, consulting firms, public agencies, the sciences, and payers in the healthcare and life sciences sector around the world who seek to advance their leadership careers.
Typical entry requirements are:
- 8+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years in a mid-to-senior leadership, management, or administrative role (or equivalent)
- Base of knowledge of healthcare or life sciences organizations
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- English language proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS score required for non-English language degrees
- Successful completion of the GMAT/GRE or the Rotman Executive Diagnostic Test (EDT) is required as part of the application process.
- Current employment in the healthcare or life sciences sectors preferred.
Our personalized approach aims to streamline your application process, and ensure that the program is the right fit for your career and personal goals. All complete applications are presented to the Admissions Committee on a weekly basis. A member of our admissions team will get back to you as soon as a decision on your application is made. Apply early as space is limited.
1. Submit your resume for pre-assessment.
2. We will contact you to discuss your experience, career goals and next steps
3. In-person or Skype meeting with a member of the admission team
4. Online application
- current resume
- two professional reference forms
- official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended
- employer consent form
- application fee
5. Successful completion of the Rotman Executive Diagnostic Test (EDT), or GMAT/GRE equivalent if required
Classes begin every fall.
Connect and chat with us today to see if the program is the right fit for you.