Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Morning MBA and Evening MBA application deadlines
First deadline: November 4, 2020
Second deadline: February 3, 2021
Third deadline: April 7, 2021
Fourth deadline: June 2, 2021
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.
- The earlier you submit a complete application, the better your chances of an entrance award. Also see the Fees and Expenses section for information on early enrollment incentives.
- Test scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be added to your application after you've submitted it.
- We encourage you to have your GMAT or GRE completed, and your scores submitted, at least one week prior to the application deadline.
- Test scores and all other supporting documents are required for an admission decision. Rotman does not make offers of acceptance conditional on GMAT/GRE scores.
Submit Your Application
Now accepting applications to start fall 2021. A complete application includes submission of all of the below:
- Online application
- Two essays
- All official or unofficial supporting documents
- GMAT / GRE / CFA III
- Professional references
- English proficiency score, if required