The Rotman Morning and Evening MBA Advantage
"There is no better place to develop the skills and global mindset required to make a profound impact on business and society."
— Tiff Macklem, Dean of the Rotman School
The Rotman Morning and Evening MBA programs are designed for ambitious professionals who want to push the limits of what they can achieve in their careers, and expand their horizons, both personally and professionally. Offered before or after business hours, these programs allow you to take what you learn and immediately apply it at work.
You master business fundamentals while also benefiting from the experiential, hands-on learning opportunities you need to grow as a leader. Whether you’re accelerating your current career or aiming in a new direction, you will gain the knowledge, agility and confidence to transform your future.
Strengths of the program
- Experience the difference that a world-class business school can make to your career.
- Earn an MBA from Canada's leading business school, from the #1 university in Canada, U of T is ranked in the top 25 globally.
- Learn from world-class faculty - top-ranked in the world for their research - and thought leaders who are shaping the future of management.
- Join our powerful network of over 15,000 alumni.
- Connect with 120 classmates in our cohort-based program, including professionals from across industries and functions.
- Flexibility: in addition to the convenient schedule before or after work and the wide range of electives and specializations, four of the core MBA courses are offered online.
Full MBA experience
"Rotman gives back ten-fold what you put into it. Get engaged with all that the school has to offer, from guest lectures, events, workshops, international trips and people. You're guaranteed to have a rich and rewarding experience."
— Sasi Shanmugarajah, MBA‘10, Software Development Manager, Alexa Speech, Amazon
By extending its Morning and Evening MBA programs over three transformative years, the Rotman School is uniquely positioned to offer a comprehensive MBA experience for those who wish to maintain their existing careers and career momentum. This transformative MBA journey includes:
At Rotman, you will enjoy world-class resources of the kind that can only be found at a large-scale, established business school - at one of the world's top universities, including:
Choose your own MBA journey
The Morning and Evening MBA programs are designed to fit the busy lives of working professionals. In the first half of the program, classes take place from 7 to 8:59 am or from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays. In the second half of the program, there are courses that fit your schedule anytime.
- Maximize your learning potential with in-classroom learning plus self-paced, blended delivery.
- Engage with the best. Choose from over 100 clubs, 200 speaker events and 40 case competitions.
- Ignite your leadership potential with our professional development curriculum.
- Complete your degree between 28-32 months.
The Rotman School
"Rotman is one of the most innovative players in management education in the world."
— John Byrne, Editor-in-Chief, Poets & Quants and founder of BusinessWeek Business School Rankings
Offering the number one MBA program in Canada as ranked by the Financial Times, the Rotman School is a world leader in scholarship and impact, operating on a globally competitive scale with a brand that represents innovative leadership in management education. In the last 15 years, Rotman has experienced remarkable growth in the size and scope of its programs, the innovation and depth of its research and teaching, and the impact of its initiatives.
The management faculty at Rotman is the largest in Canada and is ranked among the top 20 globally for its research, according to the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking, 2019. They have built a reputation for their pioneering thinking, teaching excellence, and insights into a range of management issues.
Rotman's reputation as a catalyst for change keeps growing as we develop centres such as the Creative Destruction Lab and Rotman DesignWorks, which put us ahead of the curve.