The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Master of Finance Application Deadlines
- February 15th, 2018
- April 10th, 2018
- June 12th, 2018
Start September 2018Apply Now
Contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
3 ways to receive a GMAT exemption
- If you passed the CFA Level III exam, or
- If you passed the three-day UFE for CPA, CA designation, or
- If you graduated from the University of Toronto with High Distinction
Supporting document highlights
- You do not have to write the GMAT or GRE before you begin the application process.
- GMAT or GRE scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be submitted after the deadline, following submission of the application.
- Admissions decisions for all applicants are made on a rolling basis. A decision will be made after your completed application and all supporting documents have been received.