The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Master of Finance Application Deadlines
While our application deadlines for Fall 2020 entry have past, exceptional domestic candidates may still be eligible to apply, space permitting. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you would like to discuss your suitability for the program prior to application, first ensure you meet our admissions criteria, then submit your resume for review.
Submit your resume
Contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
4 ways to receive a GMAT exemption
You are exempt from GMAT if you:
- passed the CFA Level II exam, or
- passed the three-day UFE for CPA, CA designation, or
- have obtained a professional designation in Engineering (P.Eng) or Actuarial Science (ACIA or FCIA)
- graduated from the University of Toronto with High Distinction
Supporting document highlights
- You do not have to write the GMAT or GRE before you begin the application process.
- GMAT or GRE scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be submitted after the deadline, following submission of the application.
- Admissions decisions for all applicants are made on a rolling basis. A decision will be made after your completed application and all supporting documents have been received.