- Bachelor of Science – Actuarial Science, Western University, Canada
Why did you decide to study the Master of Management Analytics program?
With the rapid development of science and technology, finance is everywhere in everyone's daily life, including online transaction and crowdfunding. Such massive financial activities lead to exponential growth of data, in volume, velocity and variety. I believe these signal the revolutionary changes with tremendous opportunities existing in the traditional financial industry in the coming decades.
What were your top reasons for choosing Rotman?
- The reputation of University of Toronto and Rotman itself
- High graduate employment rate, 93% (three months after graduation) in MMA program
- MMA ranked first in Canada
- The power of the Rotman alumni and U of T alumni.
What are you looking forward to most in the program?
The Practicum project gives you the opportunity to experience the real-life business problems that the current industry or company is facing. You will be able to apply the skills that you learned from MMA program.
The Master of Management Analytics is designed to give students the advanced data management, analytics and communication skills needed to become an analytics professional.