Course guide for RSM 322, Winter 2020.
Professor Amy Kwan.
- Comprehensive industry reports. U of T access includes the growing Canadian collection, extensive U.S. collection, as well as global reports.
- Market research and reports, industry reports, news and trade publications. Advanced search recommended - narrow down search by full text only, date, source type, document type, location, etc.
- Market research resource for digital marketing, social media, advertising, and e-commerce. It includes reports, benchmarks, articles, demographics and country information.
- Company, industry, product statistics
5. Passport GMID
- Euromonitor industry and consumer data. Includes brand share for some products. Global and country- level reports.
Getting started with NAICS and SIC codes:
- Canada and US-only mapping tool that includes demographic data and consumer profile information including e-commerce. Create business lists by industry code and map or export in Excel.
- What are NAICS and SIC codes?
- NAICS (North American Industry Classification Standard) and SIC (Standard Industry Classification) are used to classify businesses by industry. This classification allows for data to be collected by standardized industry codes.
Citing Sources Research Guide
The MHL's Cite It Right! guide includes links to help cite market research and industry reports in APA style. If you are looking for information on citing SimplyAnalytics data, see their FAQ page:
The McGill APA citation guide for business sources gives citation examples by database.