SUMMARY: The goal of this workshop is to address the key strategic trends to aid those working within the industry as well as entrepreneurs or new entrants to the medical devices arena. Topics and examples will focus on Canadian and global companies.
ROTMAN LINK AND LEARN SERIES CERTIFICATE
For those who attend four sessions in the Link and Learn Series you may be eligible for a certificate of completion.
- November 6, 2019 - Procurement and Innovation Session: Transforming the healthcare supply chain
- November 12, 2019 - Health IT Session 1: IT for Ontario Health Teams (OHTs)
- November 20, 2019 - Global Health Session 1: The Global Sanitation Challenge - Opportunities for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- November 27, 2019 - Global Health Session 2: Private Sector Entrepreneurship in Global Health: Innovation, Scale, and Sustainability
- December 10, 2019 - Health IT Session 2: Artificial Intelligence and Healthcare - Are we there yet?
- February 4, 2020 - Health IT Session 3: How Canada`s Digital Entrepreneurs Are Creatively Destroying and Modernizing Healthcare
- February 10, 2020 - MedTech Module: Key Trends in MedTech Strategy
- March 3, 2020 - Health IT Session 4: The Aging Population and Digital Solutions
The certificate is available to all Rotman students, as well as anyone from the broader public. If you attend four sessions in-person you are eligible for the certificate. A person may take up to two years to complete the necessary sessions. Details of events will be posted above and updated on an on-going basis.
For more information on the Rotman Link and Learn Series Certificate please contact Rosemary Hannam, Senior Research Associate - Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scott joined Stryker Canada in 2008 and has held numerous commercial sales and marketing leadership roles within the organization. He was promoted to President for Canada in June 2016. His current responsibilities include operational and commercial performance for Canada, as well as the accountability of the financial performance of the Canadian business. Under Scott’s leadership, Stryker Canada continues to be a leader in Orthopaedics, Medical & Surgical, and Neurotechnology & Spine. Stryker Canada has continued to be an employer of choice in Canada being recognized for Great Places to Work, and Top 100 Employer in Canada. Stryker Canada is currently expanding as they are in the process of building a new state of the art office and distribution space in Hamilton, which will be LEED Silver Certified.
About the Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy
Driving Excellence in Healthcare Management
The Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy is a research, education and policy centre aimed at generating insights for governments, organizations and other key stakeholders facing complex healthcare challenges.
Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences
Driving Excellence in healthcare and the life sciences
Gain the leadership edge you need for an industry where the frontiers are always advancing. Designed for working professionals, and offered by one of the world’s pre-eminent universities, the program will transform the way you think, lead and drive innovation internationally. It is an intensive 18-month journey that immerses you in key healthcare clusters around the world.