Business Edge Digital is offered as a blended learning model that includes a combination of on-site learning, whole-class webinars, self-paced online study, one-to-one coaching, and online simulations. Our blend of 80% online learning combined with 4 on-site “intensive” sessions lets you learn from anywhere, on a schedule designed for busy professionals.
Business Edge Digital helps you develop the skills and knowledge you need to achieve your professional goals.
In the competitive Canadian workplace, getting ahead takes focus, grit and a commitment to continual personal growth. We’ll equip you with the techniques and strategies you need to fully utilize the skills, experience and education that you brought with you to Canada. The program prepares you for advancement with practical and relevant learning that you’ll be able to start applying in your organization right away.
Course calendars, materials, and modules are all available online. Participants meet regularly in an online classroom environment in full-class sessions, smaller groups and individually with classmates and coaches.
The program schedule includes:
- 5 on-site intensive day sessions, including Orientation
- 12-15 hours per week of self-paced online study, including program deliverables
- Whole class webinars on Tuesday evenings from 7:15pm – 9:15pm
- 6 hours of online peer coaching
- 6 hours of personalized, one-on-one coaching online on weekday evenings by appointment only