Return on Investment
In today’s global market, competition for the best talent is fierce. Leading international companies know that investing in human capital is a matter of strategy: retaining talent is key, and tapping into thought leadership in global business is essential to remaining competitive.
Return on Investment for Individuals
The return on investment for participants is both personal and professional. Many Rotman EMBA students are keen to discover the new doors the program will open in their career, and see a freedom of choice in paying for the program independently of their employer. In a Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) Alumni Perspectives Survey, Executive MBA graduates reported higher annual salaries compared to graduates of other program types.
- When you invest in the Rotman EMBA, you will gain an internationally recognized degree from one of the world's most prestigious universities, and gain access to some of the top business minds anywhere.
- Many EMBA graduates also enjoy significant jumps in their salaries following the program, as a result of increased scope and level of responsibility.
- Gaining an advanced degree can help managers and executives who are in career transition.
- The program is an investment in yourself and in your career. A Rotman EMBA will give you more options and greater leverage in your career. It will pay dividends for many years to come.
Return on Investment for Employers
In today's dynamic marketplace, there is only one long-term competitive advantage you can count on: the culture of learning and growth that you create for your employees. The best way to compete and win in the war for top talent is to invest in your high-potential employees.
By sponsoring high-potential employees and aspiring leaders, employers start seeing the benefits as soon as the employee starts his or her Executive MBA. From the beginning, students bring value to the company through:
- Leading-edge practices in management, operations and strategy gained from projects focusing on their own company situations.
- Valuable analytical and team-working skills.
- Fresh insights and potential solutions to actual business challenges through group and individual projects.
Educating high performers delivers long term benefits too. Your employees will:
- Expand their potential and abilities, allowing them to take on broader roles and greater responsibilities. Gain experience that will transform their potential into performance.
- Learn how to be better strategic thinkers.
- Become more confident decision makers.
- Bring the power of Integrative Thinking to your company.
- Enhance the company's professional network.