Rotman School of Management

Main Content

Return on Investment

Return on Investment for Participants

"[With the current pace of change,] knowing something is not going to help you: managers must dynamically respond to what needs to be done. That’s what the Rotman School is teaching, and it’s what will keep people relevant in tomorrow’s world."
Nandan Nilekani, Co-Chairman
and Co-Founder of Infosys Technologies, speaking at the Rotman School

The return on investment for participants is both personal and professional. Rotman One-Year Executive MBA (EMBA) students are keen to discover the new doors the program will open in their careers, and see a freedom of choice in paying for the program independently of their employers. In a Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) Alumni Perspectives Survey, Executive MBA graduates reported higher annual salaries compared to graduates of other program types.

• Many EMBA graduates also enjoy significant jumps in their salaries following the program, as a result of increased scope and level of responsibility.

• When you invest in the Rotman EMBA, you will gain an internationally recognized degree from one of the world’s most prestigious universities, and access to some of the top business minds anywhere.

• The program is an investment in yourself and in your career. A Rotman EMBA will give you more options and greater leverage in your career. It will pay dividends for many years to come.*

* Average salary increases and payback periods fluctuate with the economy.

Global network | Global Executive MBA | Build a worldwide network while studying in India, China, Hungary, Brazil, Italy, and the UAE

A Network for Life

Get Connected

Thanks to our cohort structure, you will be challenged and motivated by your classmates, who will provide you with a network of friends and business contacts. 

See details>>

EMBA | Executive and Global Executive MBA program, worldwide.

Getting In

The Right Fit

Admission to the Rotman EMBA Program is highly competitive. We look for qualified students who demonstrate a high potential for leadership and professional achievement.

See details>>

Global Executive MBA Classroom - 1 of 6 modules that go to countries like China, India, Hungary, Italy, Brazil, Turkey, and the UAE

Excellence in Education

Global Impact

The Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto is the #1 ranked business school in Canada and consistently ranks in the global top 10 for faculty and research excellence.

See details>>

Executive MBA program support - Support staff assisting Global Executive MBA students

Program Support

We're Here for You

Rotman offers comprehensive support services to help you reach your learning and career goals.

See details>>

No data source has been set for the widget


“ ROI was immediate for me. Just being enrolled in the EMBA program allowed me to get a Director’s position with 20% more salary. After I finished my EMBA, there was another increase of 20%. So, in total from the day I enrolled in EMBA to today, my salary has increased by over 40% plus bonus and stock options. With the increase in salary, I was able to pay off 80% of my student loan in two years. EMBA has certainly opened new doors for me and allowed me to dream.”
Raja, Vice-President, Operations

“ I was recruited as I was finishing my EMBA and increased my total compensation by 30% immediately.”
Richard, IT Executive

“ I gained $20,000 to $30,000 per year more in salary than what I would have earned without an MBA. What I would have learned in five years working in Canada, I learned in one year at Rotman.”
Prateek, Operations Executive

“ I have emerged from EMBA a stronger and more confident person, prepared to tackle the business and community challenges of our time. Moreover, the friendships I’ve made will stay with me for a lifetime.”
Mitzie, CEO, Not-for-profit

No data source has been set for the widget
© Rotman School of ManagementAASCB