Employers and recruiters
Learn more about ways to collaborate, connect and hire an MMA student.
The Rotman Master of Management Analytics program produces data scientists with the advanced technical knowledge and managerial skills needed to be successful in the workplace.
MMA student profile
- Master python, R, SQL, SAS, Tableau
- Data structuring and visualization
- Statistical foundations of predictive analytics and machine learning
- 'Big data' tools for clustering, segmentation, and natural language processing
- Focused modules on API, Hadoop, neural network topology and tuning, deep learning
Managerial analytics courses
- Improving Customer Value with Analytics
- Analytics for Marketing Strategy
- Analytics Insight Using Accounting and Financial Data
- Optimizing Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Ethics in AI
Full details of our course listing can be found on our program pages.
View our current class profile.
Engage with the MMA program
We welcome professionals and organizations to partner with our program. Below are ways to engage with us, and we are open to your suggestions:
- Hire an MMA student
- Sponsor a 9-month practicum project
- Be a coffee chat guest
- Join us as a panel guest
- Be a mock interviewer
- Host an information session about your organization
To start the conversation about potential partnerships, please e-mail MMAcareers@rotman.utoronto.ca.
Recruit a student
Recruitment begins in January
Students are available for full time employment May of each year.
We encourage employers to being formal recruitment activities such as posting jobs, recruitment sessions and interviews in January. To help create organizational brand awareness, we invite you to start branding activities as early as October.
Where are our alumni?
- Analytics and Data Science Associate, TD Bank
- Consultant, Trindent Consulting
- Consultant, IBM
- Data Scientist, integrate.ai
- Data Scientist, Cossette
- Data Scientist, LoyaltyOne
- Data Scientist, Unilever
- Forecasting Analyst, Canadian Tire
- Fraud Strategist, TD Bank
- Associate, Global Operations, Catalyst
- Development Program, Scotiabank
To begin recruitment activities and building a campus strategy targeting MMA students, please contact Jessica Yu, Assistant Director, Career Services, MMA to start the conversation.
To request a copy of the MMA resume book, please email MMAcareers@rotman.utoronto.ca.
General enquiries and job posting support: MMAcareers@rotman.utoronto.ca.
Rotman School of Management address details.