Reference & research help
- Ask your research questions in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
- Our reference desk is staffed during all hours of operation.
- Topic-specific and course-specific research guides, as well as database guides are also available.
- Consult our Staff Contact page to get in touch with a specific staff member for research help.
- Library tours and group training in key resources are offered at the beginning of the fall and winter terms to students.
- One-on-one consultations for students, faculty, and staff are also available.
- For an appointment, please contact Sean Forbes or Holly Inglis
- The BIC provides quiet study space, including computer workstations for research purposes and study carrels that support laptop use.
Short term loans (3-hours)
- MBA course reserves and reading materials for all first-year and many second-year MBA courses
- Front desk “in demand” books
Short term loans (3-days)
- Career resource collection containing directories, interview preparation, job search strategies and more. These items are held for loan at the Reference Desk.
- A valid undergrad, graduate, staff or faculty Tcard is required to borrow any BIC materials. Fines for late items are $ 0.50/hour
Printing, photocopying, & scanning
- Two photocopiers are available in the BIC. Only T-Cards with credits can be used. The copiers do not accept cash. If you need to put cash on your T-Card, the nearest location is Robarts.
- One printer is available to print material from workstations in the BIC. Only T-Cards with credits can be used to pay for any pages printed.
- One black and white scanner. Output to email only (valid Rotman email required)