Rotman South is a fully renovated Victorian building located at 149 College Street, Toronto; a beautiful downtown location with easy access to the subway and public transportation.
Our facilities include:
One multi-purpose classroom/meeting room equipped with:
Projection system connecting to: a computer workstation, a laptop connector, a document camera, DVD player, VCR player, wireless internet connectivity and laptop charging stations. The room can accommodate up to 60 participants in full rounds. The classroom offers the flexibility to customize room set-up.
5 breakout rooms with:
A computer workstation, 42" LCD monitors, local area phones, and wireless internet connectivity. The rooms are equipped with white boards and flip charts.
Dining and lounging areas with:
- Buffet breakfasts and lunches served in a private Dining Room setting
- A variety of meal options and menu flexibility to accommodate dietary requirements
- Continuous coffee/tea break stations
- Relaxing spaces with sofas and chairs creating an environment conducive to learning
Reception Desk with:
- A concierge
- Business centre services including messaging, copying and faxing
Executive Programs also offers programs regularly at other corporate facilities and conference centres in the Toronto area, across Canada and internationally. We maintain ongoing partnerships with other facilities in order to be able to provide clients with appropriate space for their particular programming needs.