We take a ‘whole picture’ approach to applications, giving equal weight to grades, professional achievements, interpersonal skills and leadership potential.
We believe that exposure to a rich variety of viewpoints makes for a superior learning experience, and pride ourselves on building diverse classes of exceptional individuals.
The program uses a rigorous set of admission criteria, based on a combination of academic ability, interpersonal skills, employment credentials and more.
The following basic criteria are used in assessing applicants. Due to the competitive nature of admissions to the program, successful candidates tend to exceed the minimum requirements.
Minimum admission requirements:
- 5+ years of full-time work experience
- 2+ years of mid-to-senior management experience (people, project or budget management)
- Recognized undergraduate degree or equivalent
- English language proficiency: acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score required for non-English-language degrees
- Successful completion of the GMAT/GRE or the equivalent Rotman EDT test
- Current full-time employment
Note: To qualify for the program, you’re advised to arrange your work schedules and personal and professional responsibilities to allow you to complete the necessary class-work and self-study. You will be required to obtain your employer’s consent for the time you will spend away from work. Some students also request financial support from their employers in exchange for increased corporate performance. Please contact email@example.com for further guidance.