The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Master of Finance Application Deadlines
Class of 2021 (starting Fall 2019)
- November 14, 2018
- February 13, 2019
- April 10, 2019
- June 12, 2019
Please note: we are still considering applications from qualified domestic candidates.
Start your application
Contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
4 ways to receive a GMAT exemption
You are exempt from GMAT if you:
- passed the CFA Level II exam, or
- passed the three-day UFE for CPA, CA designation, or
- have obtained a professional designation in Engineering (P.Eng) or Actuarial Science (ACIA or FCIA)
- graduated from the University of Toronto with High Distinction
Supporting document highlights
- You do not have to write the GMAT or GRE before you begin the application process.
- GMAT or GRE scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be submitted after the deadline, following submission of the application.
- Admissions decisions for all applicants are made on a rolling basis. A decision will be made after your completed application and all supporting documents have been received.