We take a ‘whole picture’ approach to applications, giving equal weight to grades, professional achievements, interpersonal skills and leadership potential.
We believe that exposure to a rich variety of viewpoints makes for a superior learning experience, and pride ourselves on building diverse classes of exceptional individuals.
The program uses a rigorous set of admission criteria, based on a combination of academic abilities, interpersonal skills and employment credentials.
The following basic criteria are used in assessing applicants. Due to the competitive nature of admissions to the program, successful candidates tend to exceed the minimum requirements.
Minimum admission requirements:
- 8+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years in a mid-to-senior management role
- Recognized undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- People and/or project management experience
- Current full-time employment
- Successful completion of the Rotman Executive Diagnostic Test (EDT), or GMAT/GRE equivalent if required. GMAT test code: BTD-KS-44
Round 1: November 21, 2022
Round 2: March 20, 2023
Round 3: July 31, 2023
We encourage international students to apply to earlier rounds in order to allow enough time for study permit applications.
Submit your resume for pre-assessment - our recruitment and admissions team would be happy to speak with you.