The Rotman Career Centre
Your Partnership with the Career Centre
The Rotman MBA grants you access to top jobs across a broad range of industries. To help you prepare, Rotman has invested in building one of the largest MBA career teams in business education. Our exceptional staff-to-student ratio means our career coaches will provide you with the personal attention you need to be successful throughout your job search.
Our approach to career education is guided by the belief that your professional goals should take centre stage during your MBA. This is why we schedule a full week dedicated to career preparation, offer over 100 hours of career workshops and skill-building sessions throughout your course of study, and work closely with Rotman’s industry clubs to connect you directly with top employers.
• Your career coach is assigned to you at the start of the program and remains with you throughout your Rotman experience.
• Your coach will help you articulate your professional goals and create a plan to achieve them through one-on-one sessions and ongoing group workshops.
• Our industry advisors expand the range of job opportunities available to you by nurturing relationships with existing recruiters and seeking new partnerships.
• They enhance your professional development by sharing the latest in industry knowledge and company intelligence through career education events.
• Your involvement with Rotman’s student-run clubs will play a key role in your job exploration, preparation and success.
• Clubs work in partnership with the career centre to organize a rich calendar of networking events, case competitions and industry guest speakers.