Fees and expenses
Calculate your costs
Learn about our tuition fees and living expenses you can expect during your time in Toronto, as a student and after graduation.
Annual Tuition Fees: Full-Time Class of 2019
Applicable to students entering the Full-Time MBA program in 2017.
|Canadian Citizens & Permanent Residents
|| $101,350 CAD ($74,999 USD)
|$109,970 CAD ($81,378 USD)
* Based on currency exchange rate of 1 CAD = 0.74 USD
* In addition to the Annual Tuition Fees noted above, University incidental fees, including required and optional fees, are approximately $1,600 for domestic students, and approximately $1,700 - $2,000 for international students. Rotman compulsory ancillary fees amount to approximately $1,100 to cover the cost of course materials. Additional Rotman ancillary fees will be charged on a ‘pay per service’ basis (i.e. participation in Study Tours, registration in Academic & Professional Development workshops etc.) and will be collected by the Program Services Office.
Please note that Tuition Fees, University incidental fees and the Rotman ancillary fees are set annually and are subject to change. The University Incidental Fee referenced above is subject to approval by the Governing Council’s annual meeting in Spring 2018.
Typical Living Expenses
The following is an estimate of the minimum funds a single student will need for living expenses for the first 12 months in Toronto:
- Textbooks $2,000
- Laptop $1,600 – $2,000
- Accommodation $8,000 – $14,000
- Food $4,000 – $5,500
- Personal Expenses $2,000
- Public transportation $1,300
- Utilities $1,200
- Health Insurance (UHIP) for International students $756
Total $20,856 – $28,756
Costs, which will vary by individual, are listed in Canadian dollars and based on residency in downtown Toronto.