We look holistically at candidates, giving equal weight to grades, professional achievements, interpersonal skills and leadership potential.
We believe that exposure to a rich variety of viewpoints makes for a superior learning experience, and pride ourselves on building diverse classes of exceptional individuals.
The following basic criteria are used in assessing applicants. Due to the competitive nature of admissions to the program, successful candidates tend to exceed the minimum requirements.
1. Undergraduate degree
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final year of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- If you studied outside Canada, use the International Degree Equivalencies site to calculate your GPA.
2. GMAT / GRE score
- A GMAT or GRE score must be submitted.
- Latest Admission News: GMAT requirements waived for applicants who have passed the CFA III examination.
GMAT test code: BTD-KS-99
GRE test code: 8696
3. Work experience
- Two years of experience is required.
- On average, applicants have six years of work experience.
- Preferably from workplace supervisors from current and previous employment.
- All candidates will be interviewed before they are offered admission to the program. Interviews are by invitation only.
7. English language proficiency
One of the following:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree from an recognized English-language university
- TOEFL iBT (internet based test) score of 100 overall, with a minimum of 22 on speaking and writing
- IELTS score of 7.0
TOEFL code: 8696
Please note there is an application fee of CDN$195.