- Honours Bachelor of Science in Actuarial and Financial Mathematics, Economics Minor, McMaster University, Canada
Why did you decide to study the Master of Management Analytics program?
My undergraduate studies in actuarial and financial math provided me with opportunities to learn statistics and finance. I found myself fascinated by data science and how those technologies are applied in practice. As an analytically sophisticated and diverse program, MMA offers the most ideal environment to learn, to communicate and to grow. MMA is absolutely the best place where I can gain deeper understanding in data analytics, use analytic tools in practice and seek professional development.
What were your top reasons for choosing Rotman?
- Intensive data analytics training
- Opportunity to use analytic knowledge in real-world context
- To meet extraordinary people in class
- To strengthen my professional profile at the best business school in Canada
What are you looking forward to most in the program?
I am extremely excited to learn data science in depth from the MMA curricula and to gain more industrial experience through the practicum project. It thrills me when I see courses in predictive analysis, data visualization and all other courses that relate advanced data technologies to realistic business problems.
The Master of Management Analytics is designed to give students the advanced data management, analytics and communication skills needed to become an analytics professional.