The Dean's Society
The Dean’s Society honours a powerful global network of generous donors whose investment in the vision and leadership of Rotman has enabled the School to achieve prominence in Canada and the world. Members of the Dean’s Society are our most generous annual leadership donors and they exemplify the power of our alumni network.
Every year, more than 300 alumni and friends make a gift of $1,000 or more to the Rotman Annual Fund. Their generosity places them among an exclusive group of donors: The Dean’s Society. Together, members of the Dean’s Society form a powerful global network of leaders who support the brightest minds, cutting-edge resources and world-class support systems. Rotman is a place that brings people together to ignite change.
“I believe Rotman is shaping the future of Canada. I’m proud to support that. Rotman is on my résumé for life - why wouldn’t I want to see its impact and reputation grow?”
–Fariba Anderson, MBA ’04
We invite you to join this prestigious group of supporters by becoming a member of the Dean’s Society.
In addition to the opportunities noted below, we are delighted to offer Platinum Members:
- Opportunity to meet with students/scholars benefiting from Dean’s Society support (available upon request)
In addition to the opportunities noted below, we are delighted to offer Gold Members:
- Invitation to an intimate VIP virtual reception with the Dean
In addition to the opportunities noted below, we are delighted to offer Silver Members:
- Complimentary ticket to an additional Speaker Series event
- Complimentary ticket to one of our Speaker Series events: each year we host over 100 public talks by international bestselling authors, top management executives and other influential leaders
- Free print subscription to the award-winning Rotman Management magazine (available upon request)
- Donor Listing – Rotman Donor Wall (for annual gifts of $1,000 and above)
- U of T Presidents’ Circle membership (for annual gifts of $1,827 and above)
First Decade Members
- Graduates of the last 10 years are eligible for membership in the Dean’s Society with a gift of $100 multiplied by the number of years since their graduation
- Access to the same opportunities as our Bronze Members