Course guide for RSM 459, Winter 2019.
- Comprehensive industry reports. U of T access includes the growing Canadian collection, extensive U.S. collection, as well as global reports.
- Company, industry and country reports. Excellent global coverage including India and China. Click on "Client Login" on the upper right side; it will not request a login but should recognize the U of T connection.
- Company, industry, product statistics
- Canada and US-only mapping tool that includes demographic data and consumer profile information including e-commerce. Create business lists by industry code and map or export in Excel.
5. Passport GMID
- Euromonitor industry and consumer data. Includes brand share for some products. Global and country- level reports.
For news articles, try:
- Market research and reports, industry reports, news and trade publications. Advanced search recommended - narrow down search by full text only, date, source type, document type, location, etc.
Citing Sources Research Guide
The BIC's Cite It Right! guide includes links to help cite market research and industry reports in APA style. If you are looking for information on citing SimplyAnalytics data, see their FAQ page:
For research help, please contact a librarian directly or email@example.com. Library staff do not check citations or proofread assignments. Any questions about the assignment should be directed to your professor.