Rotman School Opens its Doors for Programs Open House
Toronto, January 26, 2012 - The doors will be wide open at the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management for an Open House on February 4 giving prospective candidates for Rotman programs a chance to sit in on sample classes, speak with current students, staff and alumni, and learn about Integrative Thinking, the school’s innovative approach to business education.
The day, with events from 10 am to 3 pm, will kick off with a keynote address from Dean Roger Martin followed by hour-long concurrent sessions.
The open house will include information sessions on the various Rotman programs designed for students at various points of their careers including:
Faculty from the Rotman School will lead sample classes and also show case internationally-recognized research. Some of the participating faculty include:
- Mihnea Moldoveanu, associate dean and professor of strategic management;
- Beatrix Dart, associate dean and adjunct professor of strategic management;
- Walid Hejazi, associate professor of international business;
- Jan Mahrt-Smith, associate professor of finance;
- Tiziana Casciaro, assistant professor of organizational behavior;
- Stéphane Côté, associate professor of organizational behaviour and psychology;
- Nina Mazar, assistant professor of marketing; and,
- Chen-bo Zhong, assistant professor of organizational behavior and human resource management.
- Richard Powers, National Academic Director, Directors Education and Governance Essentials programs; and
- Dan Richards, Sessional Instructor, Marketing Financial Services.