Discounts and Benefits
Rotman Executive Programs offers the following discounts on eligible programs:
Rotman Alumni Discount
Graduates of the following Rotman programs receive 25% off the cost of eligible programs:
- All MBA programs
- All Masters programs
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- Executive Programs
Other University of Toronto Discounts
- University of Toronto degree alumni receive 15% off the cost of eligible programs
- University of Toronto full-time employees receive 30% off the cost of eligible programs. This does not apply to faculty appointments.
Are you a U of T alum? Visit the U of T Alumni website to learn about alumni events, benefits, networks and services.
- Not-for-Profit employees can receive up to 25% off the cost of eligible programs. Eligibility requires proof of non-profit status and providing the number of employees. Contact our Learning Advisor with this information to see if your organization qualifies.
Groups of three or more people may be eligible for a group rate. Email our Learning Advisor for more information.
In addition to state of the art leadership frameworks, unparalleled learning environments and, access to an unbeatable network of accomplished peers from around the world, Rotman Executive Programs participants receive additional benefits and discounts, including:
- A Certificate of Professional Achievement
- 25% discount off of additional eligible Executive Programs
- A one-year online subscription to the award-winning Rotman Management Magazine
- Access to the latest news, thought leadership and more from Rotman Executive Programs
- A referral discount to provide to friends & family