Rotman Excellence in Executive Leadership Certificate Recipients
Rotman Executive Programs congratulates the over 25 leaders who have earned their Excellence in Executive Leadership Certificate.
We couldn’t be more proud of these elite leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to professional growth and development. Each of the recipients below has earned the highest distinction Rotman Executive Programs offers through completing 3 curated programs in both leadership and focused subject areas. We know they will continue to achieve great things. Earning their certificate is one step in their journey of excellence.
Director General | Government of Canada
Director | Office Of The Vice-Principal Research, University Of Toronto
Vice President | Legal & Corporate Secretary, Iamgold Corporation
President | Brightside Dental Care
Director, Digital Marketing & Operations | Kira Systems
Owner | The Wedding Co.
Director, Communications & Initiatives | Responsive Group Inc.
Program Champion | North East Local Health Integration Network
Director, Exporter Services & Global Trade Operations | Export Development Canada
Vice President, Human Resources & Organizational Development | Bot Construction Limited
Vice President, Policy & Consultation Services | Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
Director, Benefits & Administration | Saskatchewan Blue Cross
Senior Representative, Partnerships | Payments Canada
Superintendent | Halton Regional Police Service
Creative Effectiveness Lead | Google Inc.
Senior Director, Digital & Business Intelligence | Domtar
Chief Legal Officer | Glentel Inc.
Director of Education | Superior North Catholic District School Board
Director, Business Development & Corporate Services
- Catherine Dowdall, Executive Director, Negotiations & Implementation, Ontario Medical Association
- Rebecca Repa, EVP Clinical Support and Performance, University Health Network
- Kevin Webster, Chief Operating Officer, Bayshore HealthCare
- Lindsay Wyers, Director, IT, Decision Support, Health Information, Privacy, Peterborough Regional Health Centre
- Farah Zafar, General Counsel And Corporate Secretary, Munich Reinsurance Company Of Canada
Send this page to a friend